Friday, November 5, 2010

first blood

BUENAS NOCHES. oh well i just had a last phrase syndrome from my psychology professor who keeps greeting us with this. i like him. His big belly keeps me comfortable seeing him like an ordinary old man walking slowly on a street. i just hope he is intellectual enough, knowing he is also from MaSci. let me just cut the story. i just remembered him randomly so i blogged him here.  it's my first time to squeeze in a little stuff  here, i hope i'll get used to this even now, supposing a lot of school  quizzes, projects and all kinds of dramas will lessen my time doing things i like, what do i like anyways? i can't think of anything except for eating and siting here surfing any corner of the web. wait. i was thinking of something to insert between this. but i guess it's worth another post. uhm. not for now. :))))


okay. srsly, i never planned to spend my time talking to you, contradicting the fact that i am a mass communicator. I just suddenly felt this night is perfect  to do some chitchat, to wash away the stress brought by my fcking schedule in school. never remind me of it. i've accepted the fact of unfairness. yeah. i'll get used to it by the way.and i think i'm happy with the people i'm with this time.


what's with gossip girl? nothing's much in it aside from what my best friend and i termed it as SEXING. :)) LOL. i miss her. i love blair anyway and the blond woman who once wore an all-covered black suit but took an emphasis having a wide deep hole on the part of her chest :D

off here, gotta watch the finale episode of the fashion drama, magkaribal. i wonder who gets dead by the chandelier.

No comments:

Post a Comment